Sunday, December 09, 2007

A Li'l Chinooky Out

It's warmed up considerably today, compared to last week. This morning was a little chilly, but right now it's almost balmy. Hope it lasts for a few weeks.

It seems like a couple of weeks since I've been out for a run. I've seen my neighbour head out into the cold a few times, and have been wondering what's up with me. Different things have been pulling at me, I guess, and now that things have settled some, (and it's warmed up a little) maybe I can get back on track.

I just ran to 14th Street today. Since I haven't been out much, I think it's prudent to take it easy again, and build up for a bit before pushing for distance. I missed a race of some kind. I haven't done races since the summer. For some reason, I haven't thought of doing races for ages. Maybe that's part of the transitional nature of the past year.

Distance: 7.09 km. Time: 39:00. Average speed: 10.9 kph (5:30 min/km).

Shoes: New Balance 1061.

Weather: Cloudy and -2C

No comments: