Friday, March 23, 2007

Fabulous Friday Run

Well, why not? It felt really good out there, and it really feels like spring. And the weekend is here, and it's been a bleah week (or two.)

I've got so much energy, it seems like, that the Crowchild loop is just a nice way to spend an hour. Lots of people out, and that gives everything such a positive feel.

Yup, going good! It's shorts and t-shirt weather, too.

Did some checking into the NYC Marathon, and found that the May 1 deadline is for non-U.S. residents. The deadline for U.S. residents is June 1, which leads me to believe that the draw may not happen until then. So I've modified the countdowns below.

Distance: 10.09 km. Time: 53:57 Average speed: 11.2 kph.

Shoes: Saucony Grid Phoenix (Yellow) B.

Weather: Cloudy and 15C.

I'll find out if I'm in the New York City Marathon in about 83 days.
The New York City Marathon is in 225 days.
The Calgary Marathon is in 106 days.

No comments: