Wednesday, March 21, 2007

And Another run

Wow, am I ever making up for lost time. The runs are feeling really good.

Today was another loop around the Crowchild route, and the paths are pretty much dry, even after all the snow that came down this morning. Bit of a shock, that.

Lots of people out running and spring is upon us.

Distance: 10.02 km. Time: 56:07 Average speed: 10.7 kph.

Shoes: Saucony Grid Phoenix (Yellow) B.

Weather: Partly cloudy and 4C.

I'll find out if I'm in the New York City Marathon in about 54 days.
The New York City Marathon is in 227 days.
The Calgary Marathon is in 108 days.

1 comment:

Reinier said...

Hi Kelly,

I've read on your website you are preparing for the morathon in New York, and you are also using GPS.

Please let me know if you want to use our website: www.ttsm.com to let everyone know about your running activities.

You can link to your website, so your community will grow immediately.

Let me know: reinier@ttsm.com

Thanks,

Reinier