Tuesday, December 12, 2006

A Little Harder Today

It seemed to take just a little more effort to keep going today. I don't know if it was the weather or maybe the fact that I did a heck of a lot of walking this morning. On the way home I ran up The Stairs, too, so maybe I was a little depleted. Breakfast was a long time ago.

This was the usual 14th Street run, just cuz. Actually, about the four kilometre mark, I started feeling not bad at all, and The Path Under The Stairs wasn't the usual impediment. Something must have kicked in.

Distance: 6.99 km. Time: 39:03. Average speed: 10.7 kph.

Shoes: Saucony Grid Phoenix (Yellow).

Weather: A bit cloudy, 4C and gusty winds, up to 45 kph. About an hour before that, the winds where up to 70 kph, which of course shovelled all the trash that has accumulated in various alleys up into the sky. Bleah.

No comments: