Sunday, September 25, 2005

Use It or Lose It..

I ain't been using it, and I sure am losing it. Only my second real distance run in the last couple of months, and I notice how much I've lost. It's almost like I'm back at the beginning, and in a sense, I suppose I am.

Today I went to the river as usual, then east along the north side to the zoo. Across the river there to the East Village and along the south side, all the way to 14th Street. Then back to 10th Street, and home.

Today's run:
Distance: 15.51 km. Time: 1:27:03. Average speed: 10.7 kph.
Rest distance: 874.2 m. Rest time: 9:00.
Total distance: 16.38 km. Total time: 1:36:03

Weather: Sunny and 10C, climbing to 15C by the time I was done. Perfect fall day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Naw, it's just in hiding... won't take you much to get it back!

Nony