Saturday, February 26, 2005

Another Half!

Actually just over a half marathon. I went the same route as last week, cuz it was pretty cool. Loved the evergreen forest below that neighbourhood that I can't think of the the name of - Spruce Cliff, if I'm looking at mls.ca right. There's a lot more clear pavement out this week too, and less ice.

On the way back, for fun, I thought I'd head straight north on 10th Street, then at 13th Avenue, I doubled back onto Cresent Drive. Followed that around, back to 8th Avenue, and home. That is one lo-o-o-o-ng hill on 10th, as you come up along side of SAIT.

Today's run:
Distance: 20.1 km. Time: 2:03:05. Speed: 9.8 kph.
Rest distance: 1.19 km. Rest time: 13:00.
Total distance: 21.29 km. Total time: 2:36:03.

Weather: Cloudy and -1C to start, climbing to +1C by the time I got back home. Actually great running weather.

Started out with a great breakfast. I finally got my microwave (thanks, Mom) so I could have some oatmeal (sorry, Nony *hee, hee*)

Oh, yeah! Nony started her own blog, which is just too cool.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you can have oatmeal all you want, just don't make me eat it! I like the smell of it... but that's about it!

Yes, that neighbourhood is called Spruce Cliff. I meant to mention that last week.

Guess I had better update my blog!

Nony