Thursday, July 30, 2009

A Little Late Reporting

I was out on Tuesday this week, going back to my old schedule. And since, I haven't been focused enough to write, with prep for my holiday to the cost next week. Too excited, I guess, and too much L n K on my mind to think about much else. Of course, it crowds out the memory of what the run was like too.

Anyway, it was pretty good, not excessively warm, but nice. The crowds weren't huge, though there were lots of cyclists. I was also feeling less tight than I have for awhile. I especially noticed it running down The Path Under The Stairs, as I was able to move with some speed, while using the short, quick, knee-saving steps.

The climb back up worked the lungs more than anything, but my recovery times from that kind of heavy breathing has become remarkably short.


Distance: 7.17 Time: 40:10
Average speed: 5:36 min/km (10.68 kph).

Shoes: New Balance 769.
Today's earworm: L n K.

Weather: Sunny and warm.

No comments: