Sunday, March 22, 2009

St. Patrick's Day Catch Up

I got home from the run last Tuesday, and was completely unable to get online. Turns out the whole city was off line. So here is what I wrote off line, then forgot to post until now
-----------
St. Patrick's Day and No L n K

Right now I'm writing this in Notepad, since I have no access to the internet. A quick call to the tech support line, and I got a message saying if I live in the Calgary area, I may not have access. Duh! All I got on the second try at connecting was a busy signal.

Anyway, it was a pretty good run. Kinda fast, and since it's around the freezing mark, there's no big puddle to pick a way around. However there is a lot of ice and some of it is just wet enough to be slippery.

Otherwise, it was a pretty standard run. I took The Stairs this time, and felt it when I got to the top. All good.

Distance: 6.70 Time: 37:15
Average speed: 5:33 min/km (10.79 kph).

Shoes: Asics GT-2130.
Today's earworm: ??.

Weather: ??.

No comments: