Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Under the Moon

A full moon was up about an hour by the time I got out. I still feel ripped off over the time change, but the bright moonlight made up for it some.

I hadn't done a 10 km run for ages, so that was the goal. Just to Crowchild and back. There were lots of groups out, being the night of the Running Rooms group runs.

On top of all that, the weather is amazing. It's still nice enough for shorts and a tee shirt, although the tee shirt is long sleeved, and I wore a running vest over top.

The run felt great, too. I felt fast, and loose. Lately the runs have been like that. The Stairs were a challenge, but even there, I wasn't completely stopped by them.

Distance: 9.59 Time: 53:29
Average speed: 5:34 min/km (10.76 kph).

Shoes: Asics GT-2130.

Weather: Clear and 9C.

No comments: