Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I'm Good...

It's been an awesome feeling day. I felt productive at work, even though I was there a little late, and really didn't seem to get that much done. But just a good day.

I got home in the dark, of course. Changed into my running gear and back out on the street in minutes. Really dark.

It might be from the massage I got on Saturday, but the run was great. Not particularly fast, by the look of the GPS, but it felt it. That happens a lot. I would have thought the Sunday run would have used up whatever loosening the massage gave me, but there must have been some left over.

Or maybe its just that lots of good things are happening. How cool is that?

Distance: 6.45 Time: 38:23
Average speed: 5:57 min/km (10.44 kph).

Shoes: Asics GT-2130.

Weather: Cloudy and 3C.

No comments: