Friday, July 01, 2005

An Unintentional Speed Run

I'm not sure what that was all about. I was intending to just have leisurely run around the usual circuit, but somehow, I found a groove and kinda smoked along the paths. I took the usual route, picking Nony's Awful Little Hill over The Path Under The Stairs, because I think I'll just take it easy for this last week before the Burnco.

Lots of people out on the south side of the river for the Canada Day festivities at Millenium Park. Lots of blades and a few bikes, but mostly people strolling along the promenade. The big wading pool by Eau Claire is very busy.

Today's run:
Distance: 12.27 km. Time: 1:04:05. Average speed: 11.5 kph.
Rest distance: 662.4 m. Rest time: 7:00.
Total distance: 12.93 km. Total time: 1:11:05.

Weather: Partly cloudy and 21C. Perfect weather for Canada Day, and maybe just a little warm for a hard run.

9 Days until the Burnco Marathon.

No comments: