Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Short and Tiring

I think I'm a little dehydrated, as I forgot to have water before I went out. It seems hotter than it is, too. But still a pretty good run, kinda fun once I forgot about feeling slow.

I did the Confederation Park and Golf Course circuit, with the shortcut through Canmore Park. I thought about cutting it short coming back, but stuck it out and went to the north end and up 30th Avenue, as usual. Even managed to do a bit of a sprint for the last block and a half.

Today's run:
Distance: 7.03 km. Time: 40:31. Average speed: 10.4 kph.
Rest distance: 374.4 m. Rest time: 4:00.
Total distance: 7.41 km. Total time: 44:31.

Weather: Sunny and 23C, with some massive cloud buildup to the north, which is no doubt why there is a severe thunderstorm watch in effect. But mostly a beautiful evening, with a few other runners out too.

No comments: