Monday, January 10, 2005

Getting Ahead of the Cold

The forcast is for wicked wind chills starting tomorrow night, lasting though Wednesday morning. Temperatures in the -25C range with wind chills at -45C. Yikes!

Tonight I started same as last time, going through Evergreen, but I cut it short and came back on Shawnessey Boulevard. I think it's because I missed breakfast, and had only a light lunch. Just didn't have the energy. I was also overdressed some, as it was a bit warmer than it has been.

Love that hill on Evergreen Street.

Today's run:
Distance: 6.45 km. Time: 43:01.79. Speed: 9.0 kph.
Rest distance: 388.3 m. Rest time: 4:00.
Total distance: 6.84 km. Total time: 47:02.

Weather: Mainly clear and -15C, southeast winds at 13 kph for a windchill of -22C. Seemed really not bad at all compared to most of the last couple of weeks, but checking back it isn't all that different.

No comments: