Sunday, August 01, 2010

Draggin' Behind

Still dragging my backside when it comes to getting out there. This time I have a little bit of an excuse, as I was spending time with my grandsons. Then woke up feeling not well at all, so no run today. I will try tomorrow, if I feel better, and take advantage of the holiday Monday to get some distance in.

There was a nice note left on my on my last entry from Melissa (read her blog!). Gracious, 5:48/mile?!?! That's a seriously fast pace, probably way out of reach of most of us mortals. Glad you didn't hang up your shoes. Keep running and have fun!

My last run on Tuesday was OK, kinda hot, but well now, ain't it summer? We haven't had that typical prairie dryness this year either, so it's a little close at times, too. But I got out, and ran a respectable time for a slacker, only a little bit off my usual pace.
L n K
My run:
Distance: 10.17 Time: 1:02:15
Average speed: 6:07 min/km. (9.80 kph)
Shoes: New Balance 769 (Blue).

1 comment:

Alexandra said...

Good for you, you are getting runs in! I'm up to one a week! Hope you are feeling better and can make the best of the long weekend!