Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Crazy Time

I just noticed my time on my run tonight. One Hour. Sixty minutes. Exactly. Well, if you ignore the few hundredths of a second past the sixty minute mark.

It was a good run, but mostly taken up by a battle of the inward and outward. I seem to be in a contemplative mood tonight, and tended to look inward, brooding over stuff. I'd rather not do that, cuz I probably look a little spacey and not all there. I'd rather look outward.

In fact, I like being a bit of a tourist when I run, checking things out: the cyclists, other runners, the osprey nest by Crowchild, the rafters on the river. So every time I noticed I was head down and plodding into my messy mind, I would look up and look around.

Some runs are like that.

Tonight's run:
Distance: 10.34 Time: 60:00
Average speed: 5:48 min/km. (10.34 kph)
Shoes: New Balance 769 (Blue).
L n K

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Kelly = interesting blog - almost like a diary of your workout. The freedom of running,independence,air blowing in our faces just shows how lucky we are and not to take life for granted. take care