Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Another One

Finally got a chance to get out and run. Last week was too busy, with workshops and other things going on. Isn't summer supposed to be the slow time? Actually, it mostly is for me. Just last week was taken up by things.

So this was the first run for quite awhile. I felt quite good for not running for almost two weeks. Reasonably fast, and nothing hurt too much. I notice some stiffness that lingers after, but hey, could be age (ya think?)

Nice run on a lingering warm evening, kind of a nice meander along the river. Lots of cyclists, many taking themselves way too seriously, but that's their stress. I had a great run, even pushing hard on The Path. I swear, the lower half of that stretch must be a grade of 20% or more.
L n K
Tonight's run:
Distance: 10.44 Time: 59:20
Average speed: 5:40 min/km. (10.56 kph)
Shoes: New Balance 769 (Blue).

No comments: