Thursday, April 22, 2010

Fast Turn

In the weather, that is. It wasn't quite as nasty as a week ago, but it still got cold and windy. Again I started with shorts and a tee, but this time it was about right.

Funny how the path gets so much quieter when the weather turns. Even the cyclists had thinned out.

And I seem to be preoccupied with weather when I write here; what's up with that?

Anyway, the rain didn't start until near the end when I was running the top of the bluff. And it didn't really start to come down with any conviction until I was doing my post-run stretching in the shelter of my front step.

Today's run:
Distance: 10.05 Time: 57:21
Average speed: 5:42 min/km. (10.51 kph)

Shoes: New Balance 769 (Blue).
Today's earworm: Endless Longing.
Weather: Cloudy and 13C.

1 comment:

Rossco said...

Nice one Kelly, Keep up the good work :-) The weather has turned by me as well but instead of thinning out the people on the paths it just turns them moody and makes them less inclined to move out of my way when i speed past them!