Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Quick Evening Run

Spring is very early, which means winter is actually lurking around the corner ready to pounce on us before the end of this month. Perfect weather to run in shorts and tee shirt again.

I was late getting home, the new commute is messing up my schedule, so not so much daylight, but still there was some. I was out pretty quick.

The run was great. I still feel good after Sunday's speedy distance run. And I still have the speed, which is kinda cool. Pretty much burning up the paths. And focused enough that I really wasn't aware of anything.

The stairs didn't slow me down but the traffic on it did. There are so many people using them for their fitness regime that it slows everyone down. But I ran as much as I could of them, and at the top, hit the street running.

A good one.

Distance: 6.82 Time: 36:02
Average speed: 5:16 min/km (11.36 kph).
L n K
Shoes: Asics GT-2130.
Today's earworm: None again.

Weather: Cloudy and 6C

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What new commute is that, Kel?

Nony