Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Cold, Then Warm, Then Cold, Then Warm Again

Temperatures are going up and down quite a bit the last few weeks. We have a wind today, but otherwise a nice day. Clear skies, and even the sun is up when I get out for a run.

In fact, it didn't set until I got to 14th Street. Nothing special about today's run, just not in the dark anymore, and windy. And I only did the 14th Street loop.

I thought about taking The Path rather than The Stairs, but I was up to the challenge. Ran the whole thing, although I was still too winded to run right off the top. Besides, the path along the ridge is pretty icy.

Distance: 6.78 Time: 38:39
Average speed: 5:42 min/km (10.53 kph).
L n K
Shoes: Asics GT-2130.
Today's earworm: None - same again.

Weather: Sunny and 1C

1 comment:

Trevor Oseen said...

Signing up for the Calgary Marathon?

Good job on the training.