Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Another Run

Titling is a challenge. If there isn't anything special about the run, then what does one say about it?

A good run, but pretty standard. I did the 10 km loop to Crowchild and back.

I don't think I'm stuck in a rut, exactly, but perhaps running has become so routine for me that I'm not noticing much? Not true, of course.

Mostly I notice the lack of eye contact from other runners at this time of day. Is everyone just fried from a long work day and wanting to turn inward? It's one of the things that has always drawn me to run along the river, and the Sunday morning runs are wonderful for that.

Economic issues? Certainly lots to be concerned about there, I suppose. I'll have to watch this for awhile.

Today's run
Distance: 10.10 km. Time: 55:16.
Average speed: 11.0 kph (5:28 min/km).

Shoes: New Balance 1061.

Weather: Cloudy and 5C.

No comments: