Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Pushing It

I'm really trying hard to get out regularly, and get on some kind of routine. So tonight I was out and on the paths as soon as I got home from work.

Nothing much special about tonight. It is definitely staying light longer now. I finish an hour run and it's sort of early twilight.

One observation is that eye contact with other runners is pretty rare. If they do make eye contact, they look away immediately. It's so different from the Sunday morning runs when everyone says good morning.

Distance: 10.04 km. Time: 57:28. Average speed: 10.5 kph (5:43 min/km).

Shoes: New Balance 1061.

Weather: Mainly clear and 1C.

1 comment:

Florencia Damele said...

Hello Kelly, how are you doing..? It is so nice to read about your running. All my life I have being wanting to be a "runner" but for some reason I can not even get enough motivation ( or perseverance ) to be a daily power walker...
I DO want to start...may be the fact that I need to do this with somebody ? Do you have any advice for me on that matter...? I have lots of advices to give with come to the "inside, spiritual" kind of issues and I still have to confess, I have not achieve yet this daily walking routine.Please, forgive me if I made any spelling mistakes, but English is my second language.

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ THIS COMMENT..!! Is not a comment, really, it is more like a "cry for heeelpp..!!! (just kidding) I truly want to find the motivation to no matter what to get out there and walk...fast...and for at least an hour.