Thursday, February 21, 2008

Anybody Seen My Energy?

Jeez, what happened?? I felt like I was dragging my couch along. No energy, and I felt just heavy. I hope there were extra calories sacrificed to get me out there.

I'm running in sunshine, though. Real sunlight for the first half of the run. Ahhhh.... And then I get the rapidly fading twilight. But spring is coming. We've had spectacular weather. In fact, I was over dressed. I should have been in running shorts and a long sleeve t-shirt.

There was a big oops on Bow Trail. A Beemer in the 14th Street off-ramp kinda misaligned with the lane under 14th, and tried to climb the concrete abutment that holds the overpass up. Nasty lookin' crunch, but apparently no one was hurt. Of course it was snarling traffic a little.

Distance: 9.84 km. Time: 55:34. Average speed: 10.6 kph (5:40 min/km).

Shoes: New Balance 1061.

Weather: Sunny and 4C.

No comments: