Thursday, February 14, 2008

Movie Night

My Valentine's Day run. There was a movie crew setting up on Prince's Island. I wonder if it's going to be some kind of Christmas thing. The railing of the Jaipur Bridge was covered with garlands and Christmas lights.

After that, it was not much happening. Except a person I passed on the Prince's Island foot bridge was drafting me all the way to about the Greyhound terminal, when she finally passed me. Then on the Crowchild bridge she stopped to stretch, while I kept going, and she followed me all the way until about a half a kilometre past 10th Street. It made for a weird feeling.

Otherwise, nothing different. I start out in the light now, although it's still after sunset. And it's not quite so dark when I finish. Warm weather makes it easier to get out.

Distance: 10.20 km. Time: 55:38. Average speed: 11.0 kph (5:27 min/km).

Shoes: New Balance 1061.

Weather: Mainly clear and 1C.

No comments: