Thursday, June 14, 2007

Speed Run

I intentionally pushed it today, cuz I want to get a little faster, and cuz I have to get to other things this afternoon.

I ran the 14th Street loop, and I figure I ran pretty hard. I managed to keep a high turnover rate all the way, and the nice thing is that my breathing stayed with me. Even on The Path Under The Stairs, I was breathing evenly while pushing hard. Hopefully, that says something about my stamina.

The sky is nasty dark in the west, so I wondered if the rain would come again. But I think all that stuff is moving northward. That and the cool wind kept the crowds down.

Distance: 6.90 km. Time: 35:45. Average speed: 11.69 kph.

Shoes: Saucony Grid Phoenix (Yellow) A.

Weather: Cloudy and 11C.

The Calgary Marathon is still in 23 days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go to this site and comment by email

http://web.mac.com/soccerfanatic