Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Wet Spring Day

Rained overnight, and has been a little drizzly off and on all morning. Still very nice for running, and lots of people seem to feel the same.

I tried something a little different: I ran the long zoo (12th Street bridge to the zoo), but instead of cutting across at Prince's Island, I continued on to the C-Train bridge before crossing back, and ended at the Y. That gave me a nice distance, actually a little farther than the Crowchild loop.

Body talk: felt good for the whole run. I'm noticing my knees, though, and it seems to be from the distance runs, especially the three hours last Sunday. I'll be repeating the buildup cycle beginning this coming weekend, so it'll be two hours, and I'll see how I feel after that.

Today's run:
Distance: 8.95 km. Time: 49:11. Average speed: 10.9 kph.

Weather: Cloudy and 5C.

No comments: