Sunday, April 30, 2006

Last Big Run Before the Big Run

Pretty much the same run as last week, down to Edworthy, back to Edmonton Trail and home. A little more goose poo to dodge, a little less ice on the path below Spruce Cliff. I did forget to reset the intervals from my run with Nony last Monday, so the alarm went off after four minutes instead of nine. I stopped and reset things, then started over, so there's four minutes unaccounted for off the beginning.

It was a nice reflective run this morning. I thought of all the people who have cheered me on in the last year. Nony, for sure, and now Tru, too. The acting class. My kids. The rest of my family. The Rebuilders. Wow, quite a list. If any of you read this, my heartfelt thanks. I'll be thinking of all of you next week.

Today's run:
Distance: 18.81 km. Time: 1:45:34. Average speed: 10.7 kph.
Rest distance: 1.09 km. Rest time: 11:00
Total distance: 19.90 km. Total time: 1:52:34

Weather: Light rain and 2C. Actually it was snowing a little for the last half of the run.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That would be the bad fairy getting you for taking me on a 4 and 6 in the first place!!

I am looking forward to reading all about your run next week! Good luck, and know that you have lots of people cheering you on in Alberta!

Nony