Sunday, April 09, 2006

Back to Saskatoon

I'm in Saskatoon for the weekend, so I took the time for a little run near the exhibition grounds Saturday morning.

Right off the start, I took a pedestrian overpass across Idylwyld Drive, then down to Ruth Street. I had some vague idea of following the river north to 8th Street and backtracking, but once I got near the river (St. Henry Avenue, I think), I remembered the loop around Diefenbaker Park. That took me close to the river, across from the Queen Elizabeth power plant

After doing that loop, I followed St. Henry Avenue along the river bank until I got to the Taylor Street underpass under Idylwyld, then back to my starting point.

Today's run:
Distance: 5.61 km. Time: 31:44. Average speed: 10.6 kph.

Weather: probably around 5C and cloudy.

No comments: