Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Spring Has Spung

What a fabulous day to be outside! Tee shirt and shorts time, and does it ever feel good. I did the long zoo route, with the thought that maybe I'd go all the way back to 10th Street, but once I got to the Prince's Island foot bridge, I decided that was enough.

The calves felt a little tight from the Sunday run, but they loosened up OK once I was a few minutes into it. There was a fair bit of traffic on that route compared to what it usually it like, and when I hit Prince's Island it was almost like a marathon start it was so crowded. Everyone wants to get out in the sunshine.

Today's run:
Distance: 6.12 km. Time: 35:15. Average speed: 10.4 kph.
Rest distance: 301.9 m. Rest time: 3:00
Total distance: 6.42 km. Total time: 38:15

Weather: Mainly sunny and 5C, but I think the temperature is a lot higher downtown.

No comments: