Friday, March 03, 2006

Snowy Friday

The paths are being kept clear, which is nice. There is a little ice here and there, and in places there is a layer of hard packed snow. But it's rather nice to be out with the snow coming down.

I did run/walks out to Crowchild and back, kinda pushing it a little toward the end. I'm really starting to like these shoes. Yesterday I didn't run, but expected some tightnessfrom the day before. In fact, I was less tight than I have been for awhile. Nony says it's always the second day before you really feel it, though, and as usual, she's right. This morning it was worse, but still better that it has been. We'll see what a distance run does, if I can get one in this weekend.

Today's run:
Distance: 7.22 km. Time: 38:34. Average speed: 11.2 kph.
Rest distance: 458.0 m. Rest time: 4:00
Total distance: 7.68 km. Total time: 42:34

Weather: Light snow and -11C, with confused breeze that didn't know which way to blow. Seemed like I was running into the wind going and coming.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep stretching those calves... even on the between run days!

Thanks for saying I was right! :)

Nony