Sunday, February 26, 2006

Bummer...

Got the call Friday: the new shoes are in! So yesterday, I trundled over to pick them up. They brought them out and had me try them on.

What a disappointment! They were too narrow, tight across the front of the arch. I knew they'd cripple me within half a mile. So had I forgot to specify the width when I ordered? Turns out that in updating this model to version three, Nike no longer makes it in the 2E width, only in the standard D width.

So what now? I guess I'll have to find some time to go in and go through their stock again, and see if I can find another make and model that will work for me. What a pain!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Luckily, your shoe guy is good. Hopefully you won't have to scour the city too hard to find something appropriate.

Nony