Friday, June 24, 2005

Something New

Finally broke down and bought some proper running shorts. Now I'll turn almost as many heads as Nony (it could happen...). Well, maybe after the tan lines migrate a little farther north. The shorts are a little bit shorter than the old ones, but certainly not embarassingly so. Much more comfortable, too.

Tonight I followed the usual route - down 10th, over to Crowchild, back to Prince's Island and home along 4th. I debated whether to tackle The Path Under The Stairs, or to go on to the bridge and up Nony's Awful Little Hill. By the time I got to Prince's I decided on The Path, cuz I felt particularly good. The climb felt great and I even got a little agressive in running up it.

Today's run:
Distance: 11.55 km. Time: 1:01:46. Average speed: 11.2 kph.
Rest distance: 621.3 m. Rest time: 6:00.
Total distance: 12.17 km. Total time: 1:07:46.

Weather: Cloudy and 17C. The sky was actually getting darker and the wind was picking up a little. The forecast is calling for showers this evening, too.

16 Days until the Burnco Marathon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! 111.2 KPH?
THat's crazy...Hee,Hee,Hee...