Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Run That Happened

It was two days ago. Really did happen. And here I am finally writing up about it. Not that it's critical that I do, but I try to say something about when I go out. Just cuz I'm rackin' up the numbers of posts.

Anyway, it was one of those that I went out right after I got home from work and before I was on the L n K. I crossed Prince's Island right off and ran west on the south side of the river, to 14th and then back on the north side.

There is s camber to the path due to slump in the river bank. It kind of slopes toward the water in a few places. It's almost like running on a side hill, and after awhile, you can feel it in knees and ankles.

That's why I usually run the other way, so that the right side of the path is farthest from the river, and flatest. But sometimes running the other way kinda mixes things up. So I did.

Distance: 7.14 Time: 40:41
Average speed: 5:41 min/km. (10.53 kph)

Shoes: New Balance 769.
Today's earworm: L n K.

Weather: Mainly sunny and 26C.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know it happened because I saw the end of it!!

Nony