Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Just a Quick One

I was meeting a friend for dinner, so had to get a quick one in. I haven't run for awhile, and I'm starting to miss it. With the hiking, it's not such a big deal to miss a little, but I get a little antsy if I haven't been out there for awhile.

Tonight was cool. The weather has been all over the map the last couple of days, and there is a definite chill. I reluctantly dug out the running tights, and likely didn't really need them, but there ya go.

I found I wasn't the only one either. Some have been wearing warm gear for a couple of weeks. Tonight there were fewer in shorts than not. Even with shorts, the tops were layered. And the west horizon is looking decidedly white.

A good strong run, typical of when I don't get out for awhile.

Distance: 7.10 Time: 39:43
Average speed: 5:35 min/km (10.73 kph).

Shoes: Asics GT-2130.

Weather: Cloudy and 6C.

No comments: