Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Moody

That kind of night. Dunno if it's work or something else. Nutritional? I eat well, I think. What the heck, anyway??

Home late cuz the commute sucks and traffic sucks, and the roads are crappy, bleah, bleah. Changed into my running gear before I melt down, out to burn off whatever this frustration is. I pushed pretty hard, I think. Head down and lots of energy.

The usual, up to 14th Street and back. There are a few runners out there, just as many bikers, and lots walking too. But it still seems empty along the river paths. Maybe it's the darkness.

Hey! I just realized I've been writing this thing for three years now. Three and a month. How about that?

Distance: 7.03 km. Time: 39:05. Average speed: 10.8 kph (5:33 min/km).

Shoes: New Balance 1061.

Weather: Clear and -11C

No comments: