Sunday, October 31, 2004

All Hallow's Eve

Whooooo, scarey!

About 4C, and windy, so I decided to go east from my starting point at the Glennfield parking lot in Fish Creek Park. That takes me into the forested areas and out of the wind a bit.

Time was 39:32, so a bit faster on the return, which surprised me since I thought I was lagging. No one else out at the time, except for one lady with a rambunctious Irish setter.

And after a bowl of my frabjous chili, which has been simmering all day, we welcomed the little scaries at our door. Hmmm, 11 so far. I think we're up from last year. And hardly a dent in the box of Cheezies, box of Nachos, and two boxes of Cadbury treats. Betcha my face breaks out tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Guess Who!

Nice pic!

That's the only thing I miss about living in the south, is the proximity to Fish Creek Park. It's just a longer drive now. How are the paths for ice? I am thinking if it's nice on the weekend, I might brave it on the bike for something different to do.

See you for lunch on Thurs...

A. Nony Mouse (hee, hee...)