Sunday, October 03, 2010

Summer is Finally Here?

Actually, it's not all that summery out. The trees are now nearly naked, and the path is particularly crunchy with leaves. Still, it's reasonably warm, enough for shorts and tee shirt. And for a lot of runners too. Not crowded out there, but busy. And I had a great run. I think I'm finally past the laziness that took over last spring.

I also signed up for a motivator just now. L n K I had thought about doing the Harvest Half Marathon this year, and never got to looking into it. And now it's gone by having been run yesterday. There is one last big run of the year coming up, so I jumped into that. I run the Last Chance Half Marathon on November 14.

Today's run:
Distance: 17.04 Time: 1:38:04
Average speed: 5:45 min/km. (10.43 kph)
Rest distance: 0.94 km. Rest time: 10:00.
Total distance: 17.98 km. Total time: 1:48:04
Shoes: New Balance 769 (Yellow 2).

2 comments:

Alexandra said...

I love the crunchy leaf sound! Enjoy your Last Chance training. Hopefully the weather will stay decent.

MeLiSSa said...

awesome that you get to run one. i was super sad that i wasnt going to get one in this year but was able to find one as well. good luck on the training!