Sunday, October 17, 2010

Squishy Shoe

Not from being wet, mind you, well yes wet, but only a little bit, and just from where my toe was bleeding. A toenail had developed an edge and was digging in a little deep.

That's how exciting the run was, pretty straight forward, run of the mill. It was about average busy as far as running traffic. There was something going on at Eau Claire, and I had to thread my way through a crowd. There were even mats down for timing chips, and several people running toward me with racing bibs pinned on. No idea what it was, but I was out of that crowd after passing the Louise Bridge.

All in all, though it was simply a gorgeous day. The snow that fell a couple of days ago was gone, and the leaves were crunchy again. Sunny and clear, not a cloud to be seen all day.

Today's run:
Distance: 16.54 Time: 1:35:51
Average speed: 5:47 min/km. (10.59 kph)
Rest distance: 1.00 km. Rest time: 10:02.
Total distance: 17.54 km. Total time: 1:45:53
Shoes: New Balance 769 (Yellow 2).
L n K

1 comment:

Imaginary Mommy said...

A nice run is where you only bleed in your shoe? I'd hate to know what a shitty run would be. I picture a missing leg ripped off by a wolverine,so that you can't keep an average speed to save your life. From the wolverines family, I suspect. They're probably just as hungry and didn't get any leg.
Ignore this.