Sunday, December 07, 2008

Snowy, Snowy

Holy cow, I think I started this way back but got sidetracked. I plead crazy busy with holiday stuff. Kind of a thin excuse, but it's all I got.

Anyway, I remember it was snowing a lot last Sunday. I had a fantastic run, feeling great all day after. Which was a huge contrast from the week before, when I ended up sleeping most of the day after.

And I had to wait for a train to pass at Edworthy. I thought about taking the trail that doesn't cross the tracks, but it's just a trail through the grass, and I think at one point it disappears where the river bank was eroded from the flooding a few years ago. Not the best place to run beside a moving train.

So I paced and stretched and grumbled until it finally finished passing.

It was a great run. I haven't been able to run since, though, but tomorrow is another distance run. Bloody cold, so it ought to be interesting.

Distance: 16.56 Time: 1:33:42
Average speed: 5:39 min/km. (10.72 kph)
Rest distance: .9681 km. Rest time: 10:00.
Total distance: 17.53 km. Total time: 1:43:42.

Shoes: Asics GT-2130.
Today's earworm: Borsalino by Tommy Emmanuel.

Weather: Nice, snowy, around 0C.

No comments: