Saturday, December 06, 2008

Insomniac

So I'm sitting in my reading chair at 4 am, and I hear this chirp every once in awhile. It turns out that after my Thursday run I plugged my GPS in after the run, intending to download and write up later, but then I forgot to do any of that. So, sitting on my desk, it occasionally chrips a message that it can't find any GPS satellites.

So I realized I haven't written this yet. Geez, but I'm getting to be a slacker on this. And now I can't even remember much of the run, other than it was sort of cold, but not really, and it was dark.

I came home, and then scrambled to get presentable to meet with friends. It was a good run, I think.


Distance: 6.69 Time: 39:24
Average speed: 5:53 min/km (10.19 kph).

Shoes: Asics GT-2130.
Today's earworm: The Man With the Green Thumb by Tommy Emmanuel again.

Weather: Dark and cold?

No comments: