Thursday, October 04, 2007

Winter's Coming

My first run of the season in tights, cuz it's just a little too cold for shorts.

Thought I could beat the rain, but not so. It wasn't really that bad, though. Just a light rain, but cold, with a little wind. The sky was very dramatic, and it got quite dark.

I got down to the river, and across Prince's Island. I must have passed a half dozen running or exercising groups braving the elements. I don't know if that's a Thursday kind of thing, or just something that happens later in the evening. I was a little late getting home, and just as late getting out.

Anyway, it was a jaunt up to 14th Street again. I haven't been able to run as much as I would like, and when I do get out, I have lots of energy.

Distance: 6.73 km. Time: 38:02. Average speed: 10.6 kph (5:40 min/km).

Shoes: Saucony Grid Phoenix (Yellow) B.

Weather: Light rainshower and 4C

No comments: