Monday, October 29, 2007

Balky GPS

It just wasn't finding itself tonight. By the time I strode to my starting point, it was barely registering that there might be something up there. And throughout the run, it complained about weak signals. I think it finally figured itself out by the time I gained the top of the bluff on my way home, and registered just the last three hundred metres or so.

Cool, but probably warm for this time of year. Windy, too. I ran the 14th Street loop and felt good all the way. The right knee is still troubling on stairs, but not a problem hiking or running. Maybe I'm supposed to keep moving.

I'm going to use the numbers from my last run.

Distance: 6.92 km. Time: 40:08. Average speed: 10.3 kph (5:50 min/km).

Shoes: New Balance 1061.

Weather: Mainly sunny and 12C.

No comments: