Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Changing My Schedule

At least I'm going to give it a whirl. My Thursday nights are filled up this fall, so my usual Tuesday, Thursday running schedule it going to get heavily interfered with. So I am going to try switching to a Wednesday, Friday schedule. I notice it's not much different - go figure.

It's a nice cool evening, a nice running evening, after all the rain we got earlier in the day. A few big puddles to dodge along the top of the bluff, and a little muddy in places.

I've noticed the starts have been a little stiffer and slower the past couple of times out. It doesn't take long to loosen up, but I'd rather be loose from the start. Maybe a little more intensity is needed in the pre-run stretch.

But mostly, just another run: went out, got sweaty, came home.
L n k
Tuesday's RunDistance: 10.09 Time: 59:27
Average speed: 5:53 min/km. (10.18 kph)
Shoes: New Balance 769 (Yellow 1).

No comments: